The location where registration fee invoices are sent. This section requires the full name, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address. Certain registration organizations will send regular mail invoices and reminders so having correct information here is vital.
Primary and Secondary Name Servers (DNS)
This section usually requires both the name and IP address of the name servers that will be authoritative for your domain. Generally but not always these will be the responsibility of the Technical contact.
50% off Hosting for your Website at GoDaddy.com!
- Domain Name
- Domain name Registration (Registrant)
- Administration Contact Details
- Technical Contact Details
- Billing Contact Details
- Primary and Secondary Name Servers
- Domain Hosting
- Zone File
- Address record (A Records)
- Name Server [NS Records
- MX Records [mail Exchange Records